Below are some known bugs that we are currently trying to fix. It could/might be fixed in future firmware released.
1. Aperture of Sony G Master lenses can only be controlled via the camera. The aperture ring of Sony G Master lenses cannot be used.
2. Correct aperture readings of Zeiss Loxia & Voigtlander E-mount lenses cannot be shown on the cameras. Suggest leaving the aperture value at max aperture value in your camera and relying on the aperture ring on the lens to change the aperture.
3. Pinpoint AF mode cannot be used.
4. Some of the Rokinon / Samyang AF lenses cannot be used.
5. MF mode may not work for some lenses.