Ver 2.0 is now available to download.
- Mount the included lens dock onto the adapter. After locking, make sure the white dots are aligned.
- Prepare a micro USB cable and a win7/win8/win10 PC/MAC.
- Download the firmware upgrade app from here
- Run the app and choose the appropriate firmware.
- Wait around 10s for the upgrade to complete.
- If the device is not found, try using another USB port (preferably USB 2.0 port) or change to another computer.
- To avoid potential fire or electric hazard, please do not leave the adapter in a humid or rainy environment.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair yourself, this will void the warranty of your adapter.
- Keep the CPU and lens connector clean to avoid mis-contact.
- When connecting with a lens heavier than 1.3kg, please support the lens via a tripod collar or by hand. Otherwise the adapter may be damaged
- Keep the adapter in a dry environment to avoid it getting rust
- Try not to touch the connector pins directly. Always use a blow or soft brush to remove any dusts on the pins
- Do not use any solvent to clean the adapter.
- Do not expose the adapter to direct sunlight.
- Switch off the camera.
- Align the dot of the adapter with the dot on the camera bayonet
- Turn the adapter anti-clockwise until hearing a locking sound.
- Align the dot of the lens with the dot on the adapter.
- Turn the lens closewise until hearing a locking sound.
- Most of the functions in the menu can be used including the vibration reduction, AF-S/AF-C/MF focus modes, automatic aperture and AF-C in video mode.
- If focusing is difficult in some scenarios, switch the focus mode to single point AF or Wide area AF
- When shooting in video mode, suggest using wide area AF or dynamic-area AF to receive the best performance.